Life is better connected. Take a step beyond Sunday mornings – whatever age and stage you are, there’s a group with people like you. We know you’ll find one you love.
Get to know other people and enjoy authentic connection and community whilst growing spiritually with others. Life Groups meet weekly, fortnightly or monthly for Bible study, prayer and doing life together.
Join a Life Group – contact email@example.com
Build friendships and connect with others that share a similar interest with you. Whether you are interested in the arts, sport or just want to meet with other in your age group, we would love to help get you connected.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find a group that suits you.
(Older Wiser Livelier Saints), our WBC Seniors. More information below.
Weekly interest groups
Walking/Cycling/Book Club/Helping Hands/Movie Club
WBC Foodbank team
Friday mornings packing food boxes
Various prayer groups and spaces
(concerts, theatre, ballet) – monthly events to attend
WBC Women’s events/ WBC Men’s events
Young Adult hangouts
- English Conversations on a Monday morning
- English Beginners’ Bible Study on a Wednesday morning
“Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.”
Our WBC Seniors or OWLS (Older Wiser Livelier Saints) as they fondly call themselves have regular connection events around bible study, exercise, and fellowship. Our seniors participate in all facets of our community and church life – they have a wealth of experience, knowledge, and wisdom. You too can be included in this extremely valuable part of our church family.
- The Walking Group is a fun, social group who get together every Wednesday at 9:30am at different scenic spots on the Coast.
- The second and fourth Tuesday of every month our Seniors gather for Tuesday Connect@10. This is a time for worship and fellowship with interesting and topical speakers.
- Our Seniors have several life groups that meet at different times during the week.
- Through our CYC Trust there are opportunities for our Seniors to be matched with a young person to walk alongside them.
We would love for you to be a part of this vibrant ministry.
Join us this Sunday
Sundays at WBC l 8.00am l 9.45am l 5.30pm
Watch Online 9.45am LIVE on Facebook and YouTube